to Selling Online
Now you can with LBC’s complete online selling guide.
Ito na nga siguro ang new normal way of selling, as more and more brands and retail establishments have now opted to go online instead of opening physical stores.
If you want to take advantage of this growing industry, now is the perfect time. Nandito ang LBC to teach you how to start online selling and to give you social media selling tips para mapalaki ito.
Winner na winner ngayon sa mga online selling communities ang mga things that you can use to decorate your home. These include:
- Dried floral arrangements
- Fitness tops
- Yoga mats
- Water bottles
- Resistance bands
Sort your products according to type so it’s easy to find. Whenever an order comes in, note it down sa master file mo (how many pieces ang in order, kalian in order, magkano ang total bill, at paano ito binayaran), then carefully wrap the items in bubble wrap (kung kailangan) or whatever packaging you may be using. Then, write down the recipient’s address on the bag. Keep note of the details by writing it down on your master file along with the tracking number and date it was shipped out.
Importante ang master file for tracking ng inventory mo and for keeping note of your expenses. Kung mayroon ding magfofollow up ng order nila or magcocontest ng in order nila, madali mo itong mahahanap sa file mo.
For those interested in becoming a social seller, you’ll first need to think about your target market.
- Who will you be selling to?
- Magkano ang budget nila?
- Anong social media sites ang ginagamit nila?
- Anong mode of payment ang accessible sa kanila?
Kung ang target market mo naman ay those who want to get fit, you want to be encouraging in your social media posts. Puwede ka mag include ng ways to use your products to lose weight and tips to stay motivated.
Once nasimulan mo na ang iyong social media pages, don’t forget to update it regularly. Gumamit ng magagandang photos that show your customers just what you are offering. Kailangan appealing ito at madaling makaka attract ng customers. Hindi mo naman kailangan maghire ng photographer to get good photos. You can shoot your own product photos at home using your own mobile phone.
To shoot good product photos for your social media business account:
- Humanap ng spot sa bahay with lots of natural light. Puwede ka rin magshoot sa labas ng bahay if wala kayong malaking window. The best time to shoot is early in the morning before 10 am or in the afternoon after 4 pm para hindi masyadong harsh yung sun.
- Make sure walang flaws, wrinkles, or scratches yung products mo. Wash, wipe, and iron out your products before shooting. Kahit gaano kaliit pa yan, makikita yan sa camera.
- You can make your own backdrops using cartolina paper or tablecloth. Either hang it against a wall or put it on the floor and arrange your products on top of it.
- After taking your photos, don’t forget to edit them! Change the saturation, exposure, contrast, and other settings until maging happy ka sa itsura and look ng photos mo.
Don’t forget to reply to all the comments and messages you receive, good or bad, to show your customers you value their feedback and are attentive to them!
Sign Up with SoShop! today!